The group’s objectives for the next three years are articulated around four action lines:
1. Consolidate the research in the field of Science and Technology Studies (STS onwards) in Catalonia: Achieving competitive research projects and attracting talent and joining researchers from other regions.
2. Strengthen research group’s scientific activity: Organizing periodic seminars and publishing research results in prestigious journals.
3. Stablish networks of international collaboration: Enhancing mobility of researchers, attracting excellent researchers for research stays and participating and eventually creating thematic networks of international scope.
4. Knowledge Transfer: Promoting the publication of divulgation articles and participating in knowledge transfer activities
- Care Technologies
- Biomedicine and Biosafety in the Knowledge Society
- Science, Technology and Politics
- Social Networks